We are in the process of entering over 12,000 burials into our database.
This is a time consuming task and we are working as quickly
as possible to complete the records. Much of
the data is posted on this website but, ALL graves are not cataloged at
this time. Please check back for additional entries as they
Should you find corrections or additional
information for the records that are posted, or you are looking
for a burial that has not yet been entered here, please click
the Contact tab and send us an email with the data or the request.
continuing... click HERE to
print the following instructions, which you will need to pinpoint
the burial location.
• After clicking on a LETTER below, an alphabetical report will be displayed.
• Locate the burial record and determine if the MAP is listed as "Main" or "East". Also make note of the LOCATION and the LOT NUMBER.
• Return to this page and click the tab at the top for the Main Map or the East Map (as indicated on the report).
• On the MAP page, click on the "PRINT" link to print just the map. Take it with you to the cemetery to help you find the location.
• The LOCATION listed on the report is superimposed on the Areas or Sections of the maps.
• LOT NUMBERS are listed in the small squares that are shown on both of the maps.
• Graves are numbered from the south (Grave #1) of the lot to the north but are NOT displayed on the map itself.
Should you need additional help, please call the office at (585) 385-5900, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.